Still trying to figure out what I'm going to be when I grow up.
I am an employee of the State of New York. Professional opinions or positions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily represent the State's position, strategy or opinion.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 '13 at 16:44
- Personal Finance & Money 30k 30k 5050 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Server Fault 18.9k 18.9k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- History 905 905 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 892 892 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Information Security 403 403 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1121 How to determine if a bash variable is empty?
- 57 How can a credit card company make any money off me? I have a no-fee card and pay my balance on time
- 45 If accepting more than $10K in cash for a used boat, should I worry about counterfeiting?
- 33 Strategies for putting away money for a child's future (college, etc.)?
- 30 Options for dummies. Can you explain how puts & calls work, simply?
- 29 "One should save about 15% of their income for retirement." What assumptions are implicit in that statement?
- 28 Do I even need credit cards?
- View more network posts →