"The best thing in infosec is to crush your hackers, drive them from your networks, and hear the lamentations of their modems."
Member for 7 years, 4 months
332 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top Network Posts
- 342 What is the purpose of confirming old password to create a new password?
- 314 Why did I have to wave my hand in front of my ID card?
- 179 How can I argue against: "System is unhackable so why patch vulnerabilities?"
- 178 How should I securely type a password in front of a lot of people?
- 175 Does an ISO27001 audit require users to reveal their passwords?
- 171 Is password entry being recorded on camera a realistic concern?
- 167 Is it possible to detect 100% of SQLi with a simple regex?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (40)
29 School Exercise and Answer that only give Clues Oct 7 '15
21 Do we need to disclose affiliation in every answer? Mar 5 '18
16 How to handle “Sensationalist” questions and answers? Aug 14 '15
14 What's the point of tags? Apr 10 '17