Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 5 '12 at 20:40
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 88 gold badges5050 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 561 561 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- User Experience 489 489 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Information Security 380 380 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 326 326 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Guava: Why is there no Lists.filter() function?
- 46 Deserializing classes with lazy properties using Gson and Kotlin 1.0 beta 4
- 44 Android: adb: Permission Denied
- 38 Grouping elements of a list into sublists (maybe by using guava)
- 31 React-native: Keep animated values in state or as class property?
- 23 Is a simple, but very long password a good password?
- 22 IntelliJ IDEA and Gradle: Why there are 3 modules per sub-module?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 13 '12