Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 5 '12 at 20:40
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 88 gold badges4949 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 551 551 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- User Experience 489 489 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Information Security 350 350 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Super User 308 308 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Guava: Why is there no Lists.filter() function?
- 41 Deserializing classes with lazy properties using Gson and Kotlin 1.0 beta 4
- 36 Grouping elements of a list into sublists (maybe by using guava)
- 36 Android: adb: Permission Denied
- 29 React-native: Keep animated values in state or as class property?
- 21 IntelliJ IDEA and Gradle: Why there are 3 modules per sub-module?
- 20 Is a simple, but very long password a good password?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 13 '12