Cryptographer, programmer in several languages (C, Java, several assemblies, Pascal, Forth...). I also have a life.
Quebec City, Canada
Member for 9 years
448 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 at 13:30
- Information Security 296.6k 296.6k 5252 gold badges708708 silver badges905905 bronze badges
- Cryptography 75.6k 75.6k 1313 gold badges203203 silver badges283283 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 64.8k 64.8k 1212 gold badges131131 silver badges177177 bronze badges
- History 4.6k 4.6k 2525 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1088 How to securely hash passwords?
- 644 How does SSL/TLS work?
- 610 Do any security experts recommend bcrypt for password storage?
- 566 CRIME - How to beat the BEAST successor?
- 536 What's the difference between SSL, TLS, and HTTPS?
- 515 XKCD #936: Short complex password, or long dictionary passphrase?
- 468 Are passwords stored in memory safe?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
30 Clarify our stance on black hat questions Aug 11 '12
26 Is Security.SE only for professionals? Apr 19 '15
11 Requests for Question of The Week blog posts Nov 27 '12