Cryptographer, programmer in several languages (C, Java, several assemblies, Pascal, Forth...). I also have a life.
Quebec City, Canada
Member for 8 years, 10 months
446 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 at 13:30
- Information Security 294.7k 294.7k 5252 gold badges706706 silver badges903903 bronze badges
- Cryptography 73.4k 73.4k 1313 gold badges200200 silver badges282282 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 64.3k 64.3k 1212 gold badges131131 silver badges176176 bronze badges
- History 4.4k 4.4k 2525 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1083 How to securely hash passwords?
- 641 How does SSL/TLS work?
- 606 Do any security experts recommend bcrypt for password storage?
- 564 CRIME - How to beat the BEAST successor?
- 531 What's the difference between SSL, TLS, and HTTPS?
- 511 XKCD #936: Short complex password, or long dictionary passphrase?
- 466 Are passwords stored in memory safe?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
30 Clarify our stance on black hat questions Aug 11 '12
26 Is Security.SE only for professionals? Apr 19 '15
11 Requests for Question of The Week blog posts Nov 27 '12