Quebec City, Canada
Member for 10 years, 9 months
Cryptographer, programmer in several languages (C, Java, several assemblies, Pascal, Forth...). I also have a life.
- Information Security 314.5k 314.5k 5757 gold badges765765 silver badges941941 bronze badges
- Cryptography 82.8k 82.8k 1515 gold badges227227 silver badges304304 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 69.6k 69.6k 1414 gold badges141141 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- History 5k 5k 3030 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1155 How to securely hash passwords?
- 680 How does SSL/TLS work?
- 652 Do any security experts recommend bcrypt for password storage?
- 585 CRIME - How to beat the BEAST successor?
- 556 What's the difference between SSL, TLS, and HTTPS?
- 539 XKCD #936: Short complex password, or long dictionary passphrase?
- 483 Are passwords stored in memory safe?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.