- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 1616 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Academia 273 273 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Information Security 231 231 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- The Workplace 228 228 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 211 211 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 C++ weird expressions are compiled just fine
- 22 Difference between format and internalformat
- 16 Assignment in lambda
- 16 Singleton with an object which throws in the ctor - accessing again?
- 15 std::tie vs std::make_tuple
- 14 Is `std::move` necessary here?
- 13 Casting to void (not pointer) is allowed, why?
- View more network posts →