- Super User 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 1616 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 321 321 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 219 219 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 How do I do a binary diff on two identically sized files under Linux?
- 21 Number of character cells used by string
- 19 How is Linux not prone to viruses, malware and those kinds of things?
- 13 What anthology story (maybe Poul Anderson) features a perfect battery?
- 12 Will rm -rf * remove all files/folders in the current directory?
- 12 How to denote that a command line argument is optional when printing usage
- 11 Is it possible to guarantee 100% uptime in redundant hosting servers inside a cloud computing structure?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.