UNIX server operations, server infrastructure design, information security, build/release engineering.
"The present need for security products far exceeds the number of individuals capable of designing secure systems. Consequently, industry has resorted to employing folks and purchasing "solutions" from vendors that shouldn't be let near a project involving securing a system." — Lucky Green
Top Network Posts
- 29 Lessons learned and misconceptions regarding encryption and cryptology
- 17 Setting up Postgres: Can't connect remotely to Postgres server
- 14 What lessons about Denial of Service can we learn from Egypt's "experiment"?
- 12 How can I fully log all bash scripts actions?
- 9 Troubleshooting strategy for very poor iSCSI/NFS performance
- 9 SSH public key authentication - can one public key be used for multiple users?
- 9 Beneficial to rename MySQL root user?
- View more network posts →