My main focus is on security and privacy aspects in the areas of business web applications, databases and online games. I like to look further and see the whole picture.
- Information Security 26.1k 26.1k 66 gold badges7474 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.4k 7.4k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Game Development 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 209 Does https prevent man in the middle attacks by proxy server?
- 179 Why did Douglas Adams pick 42 as the ultimate answer?
- 173 Good books and lecture notes about category theory.
- 149 How does changing your password every 90 days increase security?
- 118 Why is the same origin policy so important?
- 90 Cannot vote on question although 40 votes limit not reached
- 52 SQL injection -- why isn't escape quotes safe anymore?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (18)
18 Are there plans to support https? Dec 31 '10
16 Plagiarism on SE Jan 13 '13
16 Linking to malicious sites Apr 7 '13
9 What should our Easter egg be? Feb 5 '12
6 How are the rules of the election? Sep 14 '11
6 How shall we deal with direct insults? Apr 9 '11
5 Community♦ bot editing posting May 22 '11
5 Would we, as a security community, like a blog? Jun 8 '11