I'm a Senior Solutions Architect at a Philadelphia area IT consulting firm. I currently focus on Microsoft technologies, but I have a background in vSphere, Cisco 802.11, and OS X deployment and management as well.
I occasionally blog about work related things that interest me. Click on the website link to the left if you're interested.
Get in touch:
markmarra (at) gmail (dot) com
Member for 7 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 19 '15 at 2:54
- Server Fault 93.5k 93.5k 2929 gold badges181181 silver badges316316 bronze badges
- Super User 19.4k 19.4k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Ask Different 685 685 44 gold badges77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Sports 563 563 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 180 What are the different widely used RAID levels and when should I consider them?
- 153 What is Active Directory Domain Services and how does it work?
- 145 What is the difference between an Intel i7 and a Xeon quad core processor?
- 144 What is Active Directory Domain Services and how does it work?
- 89 Windows Active Directory naming best practices?
- 85 Networking Units: Not getting expected performance from 100Mb Ethernet
- 83 Let me opt out of viewing chat flags
- View more network posts →