Ive been writing code for pretty much my entire life, ( I started at age 6 ), and before me my father was a software developer making me a second generation coder.
I have written code across almost every platform imaginable, but tend to stay away from Microsoft Windows the to the fact that I feel as if at best it is a crippled operating system. But on that note I do have extensive experience in pre.net windows programming.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 22 '15 at 20:35
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Information Security 669 669 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- The Workplace 607 607 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 359 359 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 171 171 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 12 Is there any reason to include the remote ip when using reCaptcha?
- 11 Ethics of using company data from internship for academic project
- 11 Should you correct grammar mistakes during peer review?
- 10 Retrieving more than 150 Instagram comments
- 9 How should I describe my employment in a startup that failed on my resume, to a recruiter or at an interview
- 7 Co-workers taking work home for the weekend - how to approach this?
- 7 What happens when Wolverine's head is removed?
- View more network posts →