Security engineer on internal red team. CTF Player. Open Source Advocate.
Member for 10 years, 4 months
8 profile views
Last seen May 1 '18 at 20:24
- Information Security 15.6k 15.6k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1k 1k 88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 932 932 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 686 686 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 561 561 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 Email received regarding Security flaw in website
- 53 Is there any way for my ISP or LAN admin to learn my Gmail address as a result of me logging into Gmail's web interface through via their network?
- 38 Can a CSR be created in OpenSSL with SHA2?
- 33 Do actual penetration testers actually use tools like metasploit?
- 32 Is it safe to publish a private CA's root and intermediate certificates?
- 32 How to know if firmware is stealing my information?
- 31 Why is root security enforced but $HOME typically unprotected?
- View more network posts →