Jonathan Hayward is a recovering geek. He holds master's degrees bridging math and computer science (UIUC) and philosophy and theology (Cambridge), and is considered to be in the profoundly gifted range. He is presently learning Node and Russian.
Top network posts
- 95 Why would a spammer try to get a (normal) image of mine?
- 41 How long does Chrome remember a 301 redirect?
- 33 How do I get Apache2 to parse (without error) Header directives in a .htaccess?
- 27 My employer does not approve of my medically recommended footwear
- 22 How can I satisfy an import of direct_to_template?
- 20 How to avoid training a harasser
- 18 When is it better to paginate and not to paginate?
- View more network posts →