I've always been interested in how everything works. I can Read The Friendly Manual, and I'm not afraid to look at the source code, either. I'm currently working as ICT Manager, having MBA in Information Systems.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 at 6:25
- Server Fault 26.7k 26.7k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 615 615 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Webmasters 380 380 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 316 316 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 99 How are one-time password generators like Google Authenticator different from having two passwords?
- 73 Is it insecure to send a password in a `curl` command?
- 55 Disable all services, except ssh
- 54 Secure offsite backup, even in the case of hacker root access
- 37 Replacing Windows 7 security updates with anti-virus?
- 33 Amount of allowed subdomains in domain and email
- 31 Is it safe to use procmail in 2017?
- View more network posts →