I've always been interested in how everything works. I can Read The Friendly Manual, and I'm not afraid to look at the source code, either. I'm currently working as ICT Manager, having MBA in Information Systems.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 at 11:18
- Server Fault 33k 33k 22 gold badges4545 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Information Security 12.5k 12.5k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 833 833 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Webmasters 437 437 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 336 336 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 Do advertisers listen as we talk?
- 99 How are one-time password generators like Google Authenticator different from having two passwords?
- 89 Are password managers more secure than a slightly different password for each website?
- 73 Is it insecure to send a password in a `curl` command?
- 56 Disable all services, except ssh
- 54 Secure offsite backup, even in the case of hacker root access
- 48 Do fake wp-login pages help prevent webapp attacks?
- View more network posts →