I'm a former meteorologist and use programming part as a hobby, part to let computer do simple and repetetive task without boring me.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 '19 at 17:37
- Stack Overflow 95.4k 95.4k 99 gold badges7373 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Information Security 20.7k 20.7k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Code Review 627 627 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- French Language 560 560 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 415 415 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 How can waiting 24 hours to change the password again be secure?
- 102 Is there a way to hide HTML source code yet keeping it effective?
- 85 Should log files be kept secret?
- 78 Force user to remove USB token
- 77 Are there any security risks in replying to an SMS message?
- 66 Passing model attribute during redirect in spring MVC and avoiding the same in URL
- 60 Allow only specific devices to be connected to USB
- View more network posts →