You will sometimes find me at question about "easier" theoretical stuff and mostly you'll see me concerned with protocols, password-hashing, classical primitives, usage of crypto and other such stuff.
And yes: "stuff" is a fully valid technical term to describe various things
If you think "that potato [on the left] is pretty!", go and thank our
god mod e-sushi for his amazing work (and please don't flood him with requests for fancy account images).
Note: My position on using my comments. TL;DR: Go ahead and earn yourself an upvote!
Member for 5 years, 2 months
22 profile views
Last seen May 29 at 7:47
- Cryptography♦ 39.1k 39.1k 66 gold badges7373 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- Information Security 8.1k 8.1k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 578 578 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 162 What is DROWN and how does it work?
- 96 What is the new attack on SHA-1 "SHAttered" and how does it work?
- 77 How do large companies protect their source code?
- 66 What's the purpose of DH Parameters?
- 61 Signal vs Telegram in terms of protocols?
- 51 Is it possible to detect security breaches as a user before they're announced?
- 43 Easy explanation of "IND-" security notions?
- View more network posts →