Senior Systems Developer for a small London financial firm. Historical employment in a big tech corporate and synchronous telecoms test.
Keen interest in Network Security and Operating Systems.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 19 '17 at 14:57
- Information Security 10.7k 10.7k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 972 972 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 156 156 44 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 151 151 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 139 139 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 192 How did Google know I looked something up?
- 154 How do browsers make sure their setting page is secure
- 94 VPN + HTTPS = 100% anonymous?
- 87 Are smartphone apps theoretically capable of detecting what a user is looking at?
- 87 On Windows boxes, is patching for Spectre and Meltdown necessary?
- 62 Does your ISP know what type of phone/computer you're using?
- 57 Can a student ID containing an NFC chip be cloned?
- View more network posts →