I've been professionally programming for 40 years and I'm still learning new things. My major interests recently are programming models and methods for concurrency, applications of functional programming, and doing interesting things with Mathematica.
Seattle, WA, United States
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 6 '16 at 19:31
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 694 694 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 481 481 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 Is Jackson's @JsonSubTypes still necessary for polymorphic deserialization?
- 39 Pass complex parameters to [Theory]
- 35 Was Apollo 13 radio blackout on reentry longer than expected?
- 33 What are @JsonTypeInfo and @JsonSubTypes used for in jackson
- 25 Dealing with oversized files decades ago? Data transfer in the age of floppy disks
- 23 Suppose leased car is totalled: what are financial implications?
- 22 Managing difficult employees
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 6 '16