Just a kid interested in developing apps for PC and iOS. Here's what I've made so far:
- PicResize: free tool to batch resize pictures, and if aspect ratios don't match between the initial resolution and the output, the user can decide what it'll do. It can apply a blur border, a solid border, stretch to fit, or auto-fix the output to it matches up correctly.
- TrigHelper: free tool that can do a bunch of functions related to Trigonometry.
I've made other apps for Windows PCs, and some of them are old and outdated. I can't edit them anymore due to past problems with my PC's hard drive. They still, however, work.
I've released a game onto the iOS App Store, named "Throw, Catch, Throw!". You throw a ball into the air and catch it.
I plan on releasing some applications for that platform as well. These include the two I made for Windows PCs that I described above, and a couple others:
- My Pet Rock: ...that's self-explanatory.
- 10,000 Floors of Doom: a full-fledged 2D game. I'm going to release the Pet Rock app first.
As far as programming/developing goes, the PC apps have been written in Visual Basic using Visual Studio 2010, 2012, and 2013. Each of them require .NET 4.0. I know how to program in C#, and for iOS, I'm familiar with Objective-C and the use of SpriteKit/SceneKit.
I haven't yet taken any classes for programming; I looked online for stuff. I will take a Computer Science class at Corning Community College, and I might take a class at RIT if things go well, and if I have the money.
I'm also a learning photographer. My gallery is available on an iCloud photo stream (link on my website) and on Instagram at @dan_dalton_ . If you follow me on there, I'll follow back. :)
Top network posts
- 13 Counting from 1 to an Integer… in Binary
- 8 How to Submit an iOS app to the App Store (iTunes Connect) using Xcode
- 7 Why does this for loop exit on some platforms and not on others?
- 7 In iOS's "Today View," can we show more questions?
- 6 What's up with the weird breakpoint exception in Swift?
- 6 How do I have an iOS App and OS X App in the same project?
- 6 Performance overhead from System.getCurrentTimeMillis()
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 24 '15