Self taught Linux 'handyman'. Especially familiar with general/basic Debian/Ubuntu usage (esp commandline; but also some Gnome3/e17/LXDE).
I work for TurnKey Linux
Over the years I have gained a lot of knowledge from serverfault and stackoverflow so hopefully I can give a little back! :)
One of my current jobs/interests is getting TurnKey Linux appliances running on Raspberry Pi.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 '18 at 4:59
- Drupal Answers 439 439 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 409 409 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 375 375 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 321 321 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 266 266 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 18 What is the command that replaces 'drush variable-set'?
- 14 What is the command that replaces 'drush variable-set'?
- 13 How to enable OPcache in Debian?
- 12 How to disable MySQL root logins when no password is supplied?
- 8 Vim interface on web browser input fields?
- 7 Drush installed globally via composer as root user, but how to access Drush with ordinary user?
- 7 How to shut down RPi when running headless
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 20 '18