Information security professional - OSCP and CREST Certified Penetration Tester.
To contact me, DM at https://twitter.com/RB256
My blog is at https://markitzeroday.com
If I downvote your post, I will tell you why I did it. I follow my downvotes, so if you correct it (or I am corrected), I will remove the downvote.
- Information Security 32.1k 32.1k 55 gold badges6060 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 28.2k 28.2k 1010 gold badges6161 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 773 773 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 520 520 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 443 443 22 gold badges66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 300 Why is it common to put CSRF prevention tokens in cookies?
- 275 What's the point of the X-Requested-With header?
- 249 Why didn't OSes securely delete files right from the beginning? And why do they still not do this?
- 89 What is the difference between CORS and CSPs?
- 83 What 'sensitive information' could be disclosed when setting JsonRequestBehavior to AllowGet
- 82 On two-step login forms, why is it the login name and not the password that's asked first?
- 73 How to implement “forgot password” functionality?
- View more network posts →