Information security professional - OSCP and CREST Certified Penetration Tester.
To contact me, DM at https://twitter.com/RB256
My blog is at https://markitzeroday.com
If I downvote your post, I will tell you why I did it. I follow my downvotes, so if you correct it (or I am corrected), I will remove the downvote.
- Information Security 29.2k 29.2k 44 gold badges5252 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 23.7k 23.7k 88 gold badges5151 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 533 533 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 485 485 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 298 298 22 gold badges55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 251 Why didn't OSes securely delete files right from the beginning? And why do they still not do this?
- 222 What's the point of the X-Requested-With header?
- 218 Why is it common to put CSRF prevention tokens in cookies?
- 83 On two-step login forms, why is it the login name and not the password that's asked first?
- 74 What 'sensitive information' could be disclosed when setting JsonRequestBehavior to AllowGet
- 62 How to implement “forgot password” functionality?
- 52 What is the difference between CORS and CSPs?
- View more network posts →