- addEventListener vs onclick
- What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- What's the difference between using “let” and “var” to declare a variable?
Email: michal.perlakowski+stackoverflow AT gmail.com
Member for 5 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 13 '18 at 11:47
- Stack Overflow 65.4k 65.4k 2222 gold badges135135 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Golf 520 520 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 406 406 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 301 301 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 464 How to add a browser tab icon (favicon) for a website?
- 388 Access to ES6 array element index inside for-of loop
- 207 What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- 135 Re-export default in ES 6 modules
- 109 How to prevent form from being submitted?
- View more network posts →