I'm just some random Native American technology aficionado that's interested in a wide gamut of things related to tech and security.
Some of my answers and comments can get overly silly, ridiculous or speculative. No harm intended!
Austin, TX, USA
Member for 3 years, 6 months
101 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 '18 at 18:44
Top Network Posts
- 173 I found unknown PHP code on my server. How do I de-obfuscate the code?
- 161 Is the BBC’s advice on choosing a password sensible?
- 152 I found unknown PHP code on my server. How do I de-obfuscate the code?
- 134 Script Kiddies - how do they find my server IP?
- 100 Is it possible to detect security breaches as a user before they're announced?
- 76 Is my Windows 10 machine experiencing DNS poisoning? I keep getting Chinese IP addresses when connecting to a U.S. government domain
- 66 Is it dangerous to call spam phone numbers, even if you know they're spammers?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (5)
15 “Is (x) Secure” Question Anti-Pattern Feb 5 '16
2 Merge tags [vulnerability] and [vulnerabilities]? Mar 10 '16