BY-DAY: Software and systems developer, sever and cloud deployment, programmer and educator**(?)**
BY-NIGHT: MTG afficionado, geek, dork, and fun guy.
Careful, I'm about as politically correct as a politician(thank god I'm trustworthy though)
"You can always trust a lie-er to lie, but how can you be certain that an honest man is always telling the truth?"
Top network posts
- 248 Is there a legitimate reason I should be required to use my company's computer? (BYOD prohibited)
- 39 Could keystroke timing improve security on a password?
- 33 What are the alternatives to door passcodes?
- 32 How to avoid reveal password in a form?
- 18 How can I securely check if a username exists?
- 17 Securely erasing personal data from Android phone before selling
- 14 How do I safely inspect a potentially malicious website?
- View more network posts →