Software development + System administration + Networking + Offensive and defensive security concepts == Security Researcher
If I seem to be questioning you, it just means that I want to make you think.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
14 profile views
Last seen Jan 2 at 15:07
- Information Security 10.9k 10.9k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 540 540 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 440 440 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 402 402 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 289 289 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 How do universities and schools securely sync passwords between multiple services?
- 69 Security risks of fetching user-supplied URLs
- 67 Why are stored procedures and prepared statements the preferred modern methods for preventing SQL Injection over mysql real escape string() function
- 44 What could an "<img src=" XSS do?
- 44 What's the difference between end-to-end and regular TLS encryption?
- 31 Eduroam requires installation of a CA Certificate - can they decrypt TLS traffic?
- 28 Why has Ubuntu 18.04 moved back to insecure Xorg?
- View more network posts →