Software development. System administration. Networking. Offensive and defensive security.
If I seem to be questioning you, it just means that I want to make you think.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jul 25 at 21:43
- Information Security 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 481 481 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 432 432 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Internet of Things 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 180 180 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 How do universities and schools securely sync passwords between multiple services?
- 40 What could an "<img src=" XSS do?
- 37 What's the difference between end-to-end and regular TLS encryption?
- 28 Why has Ubuntu 18.04 moved back to insecure Xorg?
- 15 How can I shorten a file from the command line?
- 14 Do I need to encrypt connections inside a corporate network?
- 9 Would MAC filtering protect against KRACK?
- View more network posts →