Schabse Laks Developer, C# MVP (2010 - 2018)
I've been programming since I was 12.
I started with VB6, then moved to C# 2 Beta 2 when I was 14. I never liked VB6, but I found my calling in C#, and I've stuck with it ever since.
Since then, I've also mastered web development with jQuery.
I also wrote a jQuery tutorial.
I'm now working at Google within the Google Docs team.
My best of SO:
- Tracking down a bug in the .Net runtime
- An exercise in psychic debugging (see the question history)
- Working around a C# compiler limitation
- jQuery selector magic
- Simple coroutines using iterators
- A bug in the C# compiler
Top network posts
- 1460 Call one constructor from another
- 1333 How to remove item from array by value?
- 1127 How to convert an Array to a Set in Java
- 924 jQuery if checkbox is checked
- 731 How to validate an email address using a regular expression?
- 555 Push commits to another branch
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 21 '11