If you're interested in 3D modeling, animation, and rendering, then checkout this stackexchange proposal http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/86368/3d-graphics?referrer=OlMhNSRB3XOKQcyqcR7pKw2
I make custom skins to modify how websites look with Stylish at http://typhlosion24.deviantart.com
I also make music! https://soundcloud.com/guitarjorge24
I'm studying C++, C#, and game development. Some programs I use are Unity, Visual Studio, Photoshop, and Maya.
I'm fluent in English and Spanish and I'm currently learning Japanese.
Some of my hobbies are playing and composing music, learning Japanese, developing games, reading personal development books, and running.
- Information Security 605 605 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 592 592 44 gold badges99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 437 437 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 326 326 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 301 301 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 Can USB drive infect my PC with malware if I don't allow any autorun.inf to run?
- 30 Why does a brush with 50% opacity and 100% flow take 8 individual strokes to reach 100% opacity?
- 17 Where does the な in 大人 (otona) come from?
- 15 Does it matter which static IP address I choose for my devices?
- 11 What is the meaning behind the colors in the episode titles of Kyoukai no Kanata?
- 9 Why does rand() compile without including cstdlib or using namespace std?
- 8 How to launch a 64-bit program with a different locale than the system locale?
- View more network posts →