- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 945 945 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 460 460 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Webmasters 421 421 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 184 A fun, catchy way to say the opposite of a 'no-brainer'?
- 35 What was the first instance of a fighter spacecraft
- 28 What was written on the wall beside the Doctor in "Heaven Sent"?
- 24 "Then our enemies are fortunate" as a response to "today is a good day to die"
- 23 Is there a word that describes this particular sneaky play on words?
- 17 Accused of breaking a promise I didn't make
- 17 Have we ever seen an untrained Force-sensitive using Force powers?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 25 '16