I am a(n):
- amateur cryptographer
- aspiring (independent) math student
I am interested in finding people to talk to about programming and cryptography in general. Feel free to add me on keybase. You can find my email there, if you would like to talk to me. Or you can always ping me in the side-channel.
If you like algorithm design, then consider checking out my crypto package on github. I have tools for analyzing ciphers, hashes, and psuedorandom permutations, as well as designs for symmetric ciphers, permutations, and public key cryptosystems.
If you want even more information, check out my github.io site
- Cryptography♦ 17.3k 17.3k 44 gold badges4545 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 621 621 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 416 416 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Information Security 292 292 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 108 Why is writing your own encryption discouraged?
- 106 How come Public key cryptography wasn't discovered earlier?
- 31 Why does AES have exactly 10 rounds for a 128-bit key, 12 for 192 bits and 14 for a 256-bit key size?
- 31 What are recommended, general strategies to start block-cipher design and/or analysis?
- 30 What exactly is a "garbled circuit"?
- 30 Interesting implementation practices in popular crypto library
- 29 If Kerckhoff's Principle holds, why do we need a cipher at all?
- View more network posts →