I am a(n):
- amateur cryptographer
- (independent) math student
- former moderator on crypto.se
I am interested in finding people to talk to about programming and cryptography in general. Feel free to add me on keybase. You can find my email there, if you would like to talk to me.
If you like algorithm design, then consider checking out my crypto package on github.
If you want even more information, check out my github.io site
- Cryptography 18.2k 18.2k 55 gold badges4646 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 811 811 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 456 456 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Information Security 293 293 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 111 Why is writing your own encryption discouraged?
- 107 How come Public key cryptography wasn't discovered earlier?
- 32 Why does AES have exactly 10 rounds for a 128-bit key, 12 for 192 bits and 14 for a 256-bit key size?
- 31 What are recommended, general strategies to start block-cipher design and/or analysis?
- 30 What exactly is a "garbled circuit"?
- 30 Interesting implementation practices in popular crypto library
- 30 How does bra-ket notation work?
- View more network posts →