This is a canary message, to be removed in the case of my death. If you're reading this, I haven't died yet.
Then again, how would you know? I mean, how could I possibly delete this message after my own demise?
You know what? Just go ahead and assume I'm dead. Any posts appearing to be made by me are from an impostor who's stolen my identity post-mortem, and only further prove the fact that I am dead. After all, why would I even think to post a canary message if I was expecting to be alive to remove it anyway?
In any case, I'm still not the droid you're looking for.
- Information Security 26.8k 26.8k 1818 gold badges9595 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Arqade 16.7k 16.7k 6565 gold badges151151 silver badges245245 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 15.8k 15.8k 1212 gold badges6969 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Super User 12.8k 12.8k 4040 gold badges109109 silver badges171171 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 243 My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- 118 How to distinguish between a scam and a genuine call?
- 117 Why were the Elves so great at archery?
- 116 Is there a Vulcan funeral blessing?
- 113 Why should one not use the same asymmetric key for encryption as they do for signing?
- 103 In Windows, using the command line, how do you check if a remote port is open?
- 92 How do I properly follow-up with a hiring manger, to check on the status of a position?
- View more network posts →