This is a canary message, to be removed in the case of my death. If you're reading this, I haven't died yet.
Then again, how would you know? I mean, how could I possibly delete this message after my own demise?
You know what? Just go ahead and assume I'm dead. Any posts appearing to be made by me are from an impostor who's stolen my identity post-mortem, and only further prove the fact that I am dead. After all, why would I even think to post a canary message if I was expecting to be alive to remove it anyway?
In any case, I'm still not the droid you're looking for.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
124 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '18 at 0:47
Top network posts
- 242 My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- 116 Is there a Vulcan funeral blessing?
- 116 Why were the Elves so great at archery?
- 116 How to distinguish between a scam and a genuine call?
- 95 Why should one not use the same asymmetric key for encryption as they do for signing?
- 86 How do I properly follow-up with a hiring manger, to check on the status of a position?
- 81 Allow voting on comments from Review interface
- View more network posts →