Maybe I'm a FWE-certified tinfoil industry consultant, or maybe I'm not.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (replace each digit n with a character from my username at index n).
- Information Security 39.9k 39.9k 1313 gold badges133133 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- German Language 868 868 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 866 866 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Skeptics 383 383 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 226 What stops Google from saving all the information on my computer through Google Chrome?
- 204 How did "tech-supportcenter" phishers trick Google?
- 199 Is it theoretically possible to deploy backdoors on ports higher than 65535?
- 131 How can I protect my website against bitsquatting?
- 130 Which security measures make sense for a static web site?
- 124 Did I just get DNS Hijacked?
- 117 Is it possible to "fake" being connected to a router?
- View more network posts →