Maybe I'm a FWE-certified tinfoil industry consultant, or maybe I'm not.
You can email me at email@example.com (replace each digit n with a character from my username at index n).
- Information Security 42.2k 42.2k 1313 gold badges136136 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- German Language 907 907 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 875 875 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 462 462 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 226 What stops Google from saving all the information on my computer through Google Chrome?
- 203 How did "tech-supportcenter" phishers trick Google?
- 199 Is it theoretically possible to deploy backdoors on ports higher than 65535?
- 132 How can I protect my website against bitsquatting?
- 131 Which security measures make sense for a static web site?
- 125 Did I just get DNS Hijacked?
- 118 Is it possible to "fake" being connected to a router?
- View more network posts →