Maybe I'm a FWE-certified tinfoil industry consultant, or maybe I'm not.
You can email me at email@example.com (replace each digit n with a character from my username at index n).
- Information Security 40.6k 40.6k 1313 gold badges131131 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 876 876 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- German Language 858 858 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 412 412 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 226 What stops Google from saving all the information on my computer through Google Chrome?
- 204 How did "tech-supportcenter" phishers trick Google?
- 199 Is it theoretically possible to deploy backdoors on ports higher than 65535?
- 131 How can I protect my website against bitsquatting?
- 131 Which security measures make sense for a static web site?
- 125 Did I just get DNS Hijacked?
- 117 Is it possible to "fake" being connected to a router?
- View more network posts →