Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 '16 at 18:56
- Server Fault 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 452 452 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Different 198 198 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Information Security 191 191 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Propagate all arguments in a bash shell script
- 30 prevent xargs from quitting on error
- 15 What does "emit" mean in general computer science terms?
- 15 How to output a list of changed files from rsync?
- 15 Is there any difference between "file" and "./file" paths?
- 12 How do storage IOPS change in response to disk capacity?
- 10 How to add pointers to filesystems outside the chrooted environment - using chrooted SFTP via OpenSSH
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.