Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 '16 at 18:56
- Server Fault 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 909 909 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 442 442 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Information Security 191 191 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Different 163 163 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 Propagate all arguments in a bash shell script
- 26 prevent xargs from quitting on error
- 15 Is there any difference between "file" and "./file" paths?
- 14 Can I use rsync to create a list of only changed files?
- 14 What does "emit" mean in general computer science terms?
- 12 How do storage IOPS change in response to disk capacity?
- 10 How to add pointers to filesystems outside the chrooted environment - using chrooted SFTP via OpenSSH
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.