I am the owner and chief technologist at Brontech, LLC. I have over 17 years of software development experience in a wide variety of environments. The Brontech team is your best resource for web application development, SQL database architecture, mobile applications, and cloud solutions. Become more productive with solutions designed to eliminate your biggest bottlenecks. Improve your client satisfaction by creating software tools that allow you to deliver. Help your business show continuous improvement by extracting useful measurements from your data. Software gets complicated. By utilizing the latest technologies and methods, we can help your business design and create solutions that make sense.
Specialties: scrum methodologies, project management, web development, source code control, databases, video streaming, mobile applications, rich internet applications, multi-screen publishing and tools.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 '16 at 5:40
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Information Security 237 237 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 151 151 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 131 131 33 bronze badges
- Super User 103 103 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 348 iPhone App Icons - Exact Radius?
- 22 WCF: Adding Nonce to UsernameToken
- 21 Using Reachability for Internet *or* local WiFi?
- 21 Setting a proxy for Chrome Driver in Selenium
- 17 Error "no sqljdbc_auth in java.library.path" installing TeamCity on Windows Server 2012
- 11 SQL injection is 17 years old. Why is it still around?
- 6 Why is genymotion running so slowly?
- View more network posts →