Top network posts
- 48 If "you can never trust the client", then why do companies such as Valve rely solely on client-side verification?
- 29 SQL injection is 17 years old. Why is it still around?
- 22 Is hiding my friendlist on Facebook a bad sign for HR?
- 10 What is Shikata Ga Nai
- 10 Jump Servers for security
- 8 Yahoo Security Breach Affecting 500,000,000+ Accounts: Why would they believe it was "state-sponsored"?
- 8 How is IRC so secure/untraceable that hackers and pirates use it to communicate?
- View more network posts →