"What have I done? What did I expect? What happened?" - Formula for writing a good question
Effort for answer = readability + interestingness + effort for research shown
Member for 3 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 at 15:14
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Information Security 2k 2k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 308 308 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 183 183 88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 123 123 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 82 Does the amount of bandwidth available on a network determine how strong a DoS attack should be?
- 68 Which topics should a security training for non-IT persons contain?
- 49 BigDecimal, precision and scale
- 27 How can I safely check whether an email link leads to a malicious website?
- 20 How to create accessible focus groups in ConstraintLayout?
- 13 Android P (API 28) - What does the StrictMode policy violation "SmartSelectionEventTracker$SelectionEvent;->selectionAction" mean?
- 10 What is the advantage of using JAXP instead of DOM / SAX directly in Java?
- View more network posts →