"What have I done? What did I expect? What happened?" - Formula for writing a good question
Effort for answer = readability + interestingness + effort for research shown
Member for 4 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 at 14:31
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Information Security 2k 2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Project Management 498 498 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 330 330 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 183 183 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Does the amount of bandwidth available on a network determine how strong a DoS attack should be?
- 68 Which topics should a security training for non-IT persons contain?
- 57 BigDecimal, precision and scale
- 27 How can I safely check whether an email link leads to a malicious website?
- 26 Android P (API 28) - What does the StrictMode policy violation "SmartSelectionEventTracker$SelectionEvent;->selectionAction" mean?
- 23 How to create accessible focus groups in ConstraintLayout?
- 23 How should a Scrum master handle disagreements about story-point estimates in Scrum?
- View more network posts →