I love - big surprise - everything with 0 and 1. Even so much I started my first year computer science at the Karel de Grote Hogeschool.
When talking about computers themselves, I prefer open-source software like GNU/Linux, Vim,... And a Macbook. ;)
But my biggest interest is computer security.
I'm also a webdeveloper in my own small official business. Check it out: https://ndvibes.com
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 '17 at 11:07
Top network posts
- 87 Are security flaws acceptable if not much harm can derive from them?
- 42 Exploiting the delay when a festival ticket is scanned
- 30 Would a (password + combination of images) be stronger for user's login regarding keyloggers?
- 15 What is worse for password strength, a poor password policy or no password policy at all?
- 5 oauth-private.key does not exist or is not readable
- 5 n-base to decimal calculations in LaTeX
- 5 Can wiped SSD data be recovered?
- View more network posts →