🐌. Native speaker of American English. Linux user. Familiar with several programming languages in the procedural, OO, and functional paradigms.
- Worst Code Golf ever
- New badge proposals!
- Shakespeare bug in Ubuntu
- The Great Question Deletion Audit of 2012
Link rot is evil. Archive everything. The keyboard is king. Correctness over performance. Canonicalize, normalize, deduplicate. Don't repeat yourself. UTF-8 > UTF-16. Use static typing: good for tooling. Re-use; don't re-invent. Correctness, then clarity, then concision and elegance. Play devil's advocate. First understand opponents' positions.
Member for 7 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 '13 at 3:48
Top network posts
- 274 How to convert a string of bytes into an int in Python
- 162 Recent feature changes to Stack Exchange
- 117 Pseudo files for temporary data
- 111 CURL to access a page that requires a login from a different page
- 107 Find size and free space of the filesystem containing a given file
- 103 What is the difference between public, protected, package-private and private in Java?
- 84 Builder pattern equivalent in Python
- View more network posts →