Network Security, Economics, Game Development. That covers most of what I'm interested in. I like to answer people's questions regardless of what it is, as my knowledge expands from technicals of game engines to every day mathematics and science.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 24 '17 at 22:30
Top network posts
- 65 How is the "WannaCry" Malware spreading and how should users defend themselves from it?
- 31 What are the advantages of paying for a VPN service as opposed to hosting your own?
- 24 What makes Docker more secure than VMs or bare metal?
- 12 Is there a file system that doesn't support encryption?
- 6 Should I contact the manufacturer if their product allows access to other users' location information?
- 5 SSH access during manufacturing
- 5 C++ chat bot rank based answering?
- View more network posts →