I'm currently studying for a Master's in Information Assurance and plan to concentrate on software security.
I'm here to try (and sometimes fail) answering questions; to deepen my knowledge and meet people to code projects with.
I'm a contributor helping to resurrect the OWASP ESAPI java project, and have been answering esapi-related questions on SO for a couple years now.
I enjoy reverse-engineering, in the rare chances that I can do it.
Tucson, AZ, United States
Member for 9 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 9 '15 at 14:38
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Information Security 930 930 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 580 580 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 353 353 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 261 261 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Is using a labeled break a good practice in Java?
- 53 What's the Time Complexity of Average Regex algorithms?
- 41 StringBuilder/StringBuffer vs. "+" Operator
- 32 What type is the 'return' keyword?
- 23 Lesson plan to self-teach real analysis to student with comp-sci background
- 22 Better techniques than url parameter encryption
- 20 Why there are not any disassemblers that can generate re-assemblable asm code?
- View more network posts →