It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
- Henry David Thoreau
Looking silver, found gold.
I'm not a native speaker, feel to free edit my typos, grammar mistakes, or even improve the expressions. Thanks now from this moment.
And, thank you all for your nice answers, questions, comments, and more importantly the support!
At the corner of the flat Earth.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 14 at 15:00
- Cryptography 34.2k 34.2k 99 gold badges7878 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.5k 4.5k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Computer Science 949 949 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 108 Why do some people believe that humans are "bad at" generating random numbers/characters like this?
- 69 Other than password hashes, are there other uses for non-reversible crypto
- 64 Can Beehive detect a Snowden-like actor?
- 45 7zip : Why does encrypting the same file with AES-256 not give the same output?
- 38 Can you find out how big the changes are by comparing two hashes?
- 35 The algorithm of the new quantum factoring record 1,099,551,473,989
- 35 The GCD strikes back to RSA in 2019 - Good randomness is the only solution?
- View more network posts →