I work at PortSwigger who make Burp Suite. My posts here are personal, not representing the company.
- Identity is the new perimeter
- Password managers are the best solution available right now
- National ID cards can be good for security and privacy
- Output sanitisation trumps input validation
- Be pragmatic; perfect is the enemy of good enough
- The long-term solution is for vendors to build more security into systems
Member for 5 years, 3 months
45 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 at 13:44
Top Network Posts
- 224 Why are chips safer than magnetic stripes?
- 117 How safe are password managers like LastPass?
- 97 Trying to create safe website where security is handled by the website and not the user
- 89 Company computers for competent developers, how can you deal with them?
- 79 Is there a threshold for a password so long it doesn't get any more secure or even becomes insecure?
- 75 Angular-ui-router: ui-sref-active and nested states
- 63 Is a 6 digit numerical password secure enough for online banking?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (12)
20 Too aggressive with “off-topic” comments? Apr 1 '16
13 X company has requested a scan of my passport Jan 18 '17
12 Why did this question get upvotes? Jun 7 '15
12 Close reason: lacks basic research Sep 22 '15
8 The Facebook HSTS question is now out-of-date May 21 '15
4 Should we work harder to create canonical questions? Oct 30 '14