- Computer Science♦ 106.3k 106.3k 1414 gold badges137137 silver badges317317 bronze badges
- Information Security 85.5k 85.5k 2323 gold badges235235 silver badges510510 bronze badges
- Cryptography 30.8k 30.8k 88 gold badges7373 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 7.8k 7.8k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Academia 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 215 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 175 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 146 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 104 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 104 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 98 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (22)
16 Downsides of migrating questions from high-volume sites Aug 18 '11
8 Another debateable migration Mar 1 '12
7 Blocked by SmoothWall Jan 31 '14
7 Referencing RFCs by number only Oct 29 '12
6 Should we have a security by obscurity tag? Jun 16 '12
6 “Is (x) Secure” Question Anti-Pattern Feb 11 '16